We hope that you are pleased with your order. However, if you are not satisfied, please follow the processes listed below.
If you are able to provide satisfactory proof of purchase, Ludlows may offer you a refund or exchange provided that the item is:
- Returned within 30 days of reception or store collection
- Non-personalised / customised
- Unused, undamaged and unworn items, in their original condition with all tags attached
Please retain proof of postage as the goods remain your responsibility until received by Ludlows.
Ludlows will incur the cost of sending your new item(s).
No refund will be offered for change of mind, however a credit note may be issued in the event an exchange is not suitable at the time of the return.
Except in the event of a faulty item, refunds are exclusive of shipping and handling. Once refunds are approved, they will be issued within 2 weeks via the same method of payment used for the initial purchase.
- Contact us via email or telephone within 7 days upon receiving your order. Please include an explanation stating the reason for your return.
- Once we have approved your request, we will provide you with a return address. Please send the item(s) through your local post office within 3-5 business days from receiving the return form.
- Save your proof of posting/dispatch and tracking information until your refund/exchange has been processed. Ludlows accepts no liability for return items during transit.
- Our expert team will inspect all returned goods. For faulty item claims, a repair or exchange will be provided where available. Alternatively, a refund will be processed upon confirmation of the fault. The funds will then be credited back to the original bank card or online payment account.
- Ludlows will contact you to confirm the exchange, credit note or refund where applicable.
Please note: we reserve the right not to process a refund if the items are returned in an unsuitable condition.
International Returns/ Exchanges
Please follow the same process above, however for all international exchanges, shipping for new items will be at the expense of the customer.
No refunds are given on gift vouchers, however you may transfer the gift voucher to another person if notified in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days. This is available for gift vouchers that have not been redeemed or partially redeemed.
In the instance that the item is faulty, Ludlows will offer a full refund including the cost of shipping. The fault must be discovered and addressed with Ludlows within 12 months of the purchase of the item.
A repair or exchange will be provided where available. Alternatively, a refund will be processed upon confirmation of the fault. In the later event, the funds will be credited back to the original bank card or online payment account.
No exchange or refunds are given on personalised, custom-made items.
Custom jackets, personalised wig tins and personalised robe bags are made specifically for you. This means no one else will be able to wear or use the item once it’s made. Due to this, Ludlows cannot accept any returns on these items. Please be sure to check all measurements and personalisation carefully. Ludlows understands that sometimes alterations are required once you’ve received the jacket and will be more than happy to assist you with alterations up to 30 days after receiving your item. All shipping involved in the alteration of custom-made items will be at the expense of the customer.
Please consider that all wearable garments will, over time, differ from their original condition/appearance. This is particularly true if products are left in bright sunlight and/or are not properly stored. Ludlows cannot accept any responsibility for normal wear and tear, deterioration of garments due to poor care or neglect in the cleaning of garments.
If you have any further questions about the above policy, please feel welcome to contact us via email@example.com.