A traditional gown made out of Grosgrain silk and lined with black satin.
The Grosgrain silk is an extremely durable type of silk which means that you will get the maximum wear out of your robe without needing any repairs.
A favourite of Queen’s Counsel and Senior Counsel members.
- Appropriate for Queen’s Counsel, Seniour Counsel and Judges
- Suitable for Males and Females
- Traditional, Irish Grosgrain styling
- Made out of 100% silk and lined with black satin
- Slightly heavier than the Chinese Silk Gown
- Known to be the more ‘regal’ and traditional choice of gown
- Denser and stiffer than Chinese Silk as it is not as heavily treated
(Note: We recommend getting a second gown, especially for people who are in court often. This is to prevent odours and discomfort that come through the wear of the material)
|Ludlows Bar Gown Sizing Guide|
|Gown size (cm)||Height (cm)|
|Please note: If you require shorter or longer gowns,
or have any further questions – please contact us.